Sehr geehrte Kolleginen , sehr geehrter Kollegen,
gerne laden wir Sie zum ELLEN REGENERATONSFORUM,
Patientenindividuelle Titangitter & Customized Bone Regeneration (CBR®) als Alternative zur konventionellen Blockaugmentation,
am Mittwoch den 26.04.2017 in unsere Räume nach Steinbach-Hallenberg ein.
Wir wollen Ihnen Praxisreife und schonende Behandlungsstrategien der Hartgeweberegeneration als Alternative zu großen chirurgischen Knochenblocktransplantationen zeigen, die trotz komplexer Problematik einen sicheren Weg zum Therapieziel bieten. Verbringen Sie Ihre kostbare Zeit in kollegialer Atmosphäre und nehmen Sie neues Wissen mit nach Hause.
Ellen Institut und Zahnarztpraxis Dres. Liebaug,
Arzbergstrasse 30, in 98587 Steinbach-Hallenberg
Datum: Mittwoch 26.04.2017
Zeitraum: 13:30 – 19:30 Uhr
Teilnahmegebühr: 349,-Euro plus MwSt.
Für Frühbucher: bis 20.03.2017 nur 299,- Euro plus MwSt.
ELLEN GERMAN INSTITUTE FOR DENTAL RESEARCH AND EDUCATION
The goals of our ELLEN Institute Program are on one hand to help young clinicians further their training in implant dentistry and related treatments and to foster international exchange along with professional networking as an enriching educational experience. On the other hand we want to give advanced clinicians and leaders of dental hospitals the best of our clinical experience in high tech dentistry, especially in lasers, implants and CAD/CAM-dentistry.
- 1988-1991 > Member of the Scientific Council of the Medical Academy of Erfurt
- 1990-1992 > Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Medical Academy, Erfurt
- Over 20 years experience in clinical affairs and own Private Dental Clinic and Dental Laboratory with digital workflow
- Expert in Implantology, Oral Laser Therapy (Hard and Soft Tissue Treatment), Regenerative Periodontal
- Therapy with directed (gided) tissue Regeneration, bone grafting and augmentation procedures (GBR, GTR)
- Since 2010 Visiting Professor at School of Stomatology Shandong University, Department of Implantology, Jinan, China
- Memberships are ITI ( International Team for Implantology ), German Society for Laser Dentistry, German
- Society of Periodontology ( DGParo ), German Society of Microdentistry and others Activities are several presentations at scientific symposia in the research of histology and biocompatibility of dental materials, numerous publications in Laser Dentistry and Implantology
- Training and workshops with practical exercises for dentists on Radio-Frequency-Surgery and Laser Therapy
- Lectures on the German Dental Symposium in Dalian, PR of China, as well as German Dental Day at the Sino Dental Exhibition in Beijing, China 2010
- Lecture and workshop at Europerio 7, Vienna 2012, Asia Pacific Session, Lasersupported Periodontal Therapy
- Member of WFLD
- 2001-2006 studies in dentistry at the Crimea State Medical University named after S. I. Georgievsky, Ukraine
- 2007-2010 research assistant by Prof. Hirsch at Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Dental School, University of Leipzig
- 2011 Ph. D. to doctor medicinae dentariae (Dr. med . dent.) at the University of Leipzig
- award of the German society of pediatric dentistry (DGZMK) for „Temporomandibular disorders in German and Chinese adolescents“
- scientific publications about laser dentistry, implantology, dental sleep medicine and craniomandibular disorders (CMD)
- lectures about prevention since 2010
- research assistant of Prof. (University Shandong China) Dr. med. Liebaug
- 2010-2012 foundation and vice director of the Hangzhou Dental Hospital in Hangzhou, China
- since 2013 director of Ellen Institute, German Institute for Dental Research and Education
- scientific consultant of KEEN Dental Clinic, Shandong, China
- scientific consultant of Shandong International Implant Center, Jinan, Shandong, China
Ellen Institute Specialists
Education is the Key for Your Success!Our Mission
Our Education Weeks in our clinic in Germany offer high quality continuing education courses in implant dentistry aligned to the philosophy of evidence-based treatment approaches. They give practitioners the opportunity to advance their knowledge and skills in implant-related treatment and laser-supported dentistry with several wavelength.
Participants will benefit from
- Lecture and discussion sessions in lasers implantology and digital dentistry
- Participation in treatment planning
- Surgical and prosthetic hands-on sessions
- Live surgical and prosthetic sessions
- Evidence-based continuing education